Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pampered to the Hilt! (The Seda Experience)

I have a secret to tell, I have a wish that came true during my recent trip to Manila.  Now it is secret no more,  I had then the luxury of getting pampered without being bothered at all. :-D  Thank you, good Lord!
The 11th floor suite room we stayed in boasts of superb amenities and facilities.  This is one of those places inside the hotel wherein one has to have a security pass in order to be allowed entry :-D
so huge immaculate bathroom

classy toiletries

the sparkling mini kitchen

handsome working area

so relaxing mini living room



king-sized  bed fit for a queen

the two-door wall mounted cabinet with our own security deposit box and
 ironing board with electric iron( a welcome relief for moms like me)
To describe in one sentence my Seda  experience -  It was magnificent!

Seda Bonifacio Global City is located 
at the corner of 30th Street and 11th Avenue, BGC, Taguig City.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mom Blogger is Back

I used to be active in the blogosphere but went in hiatus due to overwhelming responsibilities needing my full attention.  Because of my l...